The uprising of the young Muslim demographic is real and the fashion retail market is scrambling to respond. From New York, London to Milan, fashion weeks are teeming with the proliferation of hijabs, modest dresses, Islamic patterns in designer and high street brands such as DKNY, Mango, Oscar de la Renta, Uniqlo and most recently, Macy’s – the first U.S department store to sell hijabs.
Closer to home, modest fashion is fast becoming a lucrative industry in Malaysia especially with the prominence of fashion e-commerce. If you are a Muslimah wear brand, you will want to know the best place to market your product line to get the best bang for your buck! This infographic shows a comparison of the top two online retailer sites in Southeast Asia – Zalora & FashionValet.
Like to see more of this? Sign up to receive the latest industry insights, news, and weekly updates delivered straight to your inbox.
The data above was obtained from Omnilytics, real-time market data platform. The numbers and statistics may vary, as the platform is updated every day. The time period of the information taken was between December 01, 2017 to March 5th, 2018.
More from Industry
- Pre-11.11: How Did The 9.9 and 10.10 Sales Perform in 2018? (Part 1)
- How To Create A Best-selling Assortment Every Time
- Competitor Benchmarking: Understanding Comp Shopping To Maximise Your Sales
- The Pricing Strategy Checklist: 5 Questions to Answer Before Launching Your New Collection
- Image Recognition in Retail