Day 1: Effective in-season management strategies
According to the small business report (2015), “46% of businesses fail to implement inventory tracking or rely solely on a manual process”.
For the first edition of the Fashion Merchandising: effective in-season management strategies video course, we dive into the importance of implementing a complete retail business process and why this concept is key to achieving long-term growth.
Meet the speakers
Presented by Elaine Low and Aniq Wafi, we boiled down 40+ years of merchandising knowledge from global brands such as Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Topshop and more into a simple easy-to-follow 5 day series on in-season management strategies.
What you will learn from the webinar:
- Understand what a complete retail business process is
- How does the complete retail business influence your business structure
- The consequences of not implementing a complete retail business process
What is a complete retail business process?
It is a series of steps required to create, produce, sell and replenish a product.
What are the consequences to a lack of systematic approach?
Here’s what to expect from the entire course in the upcoming days:
- Fundamentals of merchandising
- Why trade reporting is important
- What makes a comprehensive trade report
- Understanding the WSSI reporting tool
- How to do an effective competitor analysis
Stay tuned to your inbox for the rest of the course.
Receive Weekly Industry Roundups
Sign up to receive the latest industry insights, news and weekly updates delivered straight to your inbox.