Examples of such Personal Data you may provide to us include your name, NRIC, passport or other identification number, credit card information, telephone numbers, mailing address, email address, network data and any other information relating to any individuals which you have provided us in any forms you may have submitted to us, or via other forms of interaction with you.
Collection of Personal Data
Generally, Omnilytics collects Personal Data, either directly from you or from your authorised representatives (i.e. persons whom you have authorised, persons who have been validly identified as being you or your authorised representative pursuant to our then-current security procedures), from third parties, or from publicly available sources or through our website in the following ways:
- when you submit a form for registering as a customer on our website or any other forms relating to any of our products and services;
- when you key in your information to purchase any products of services through our website and/or the built-in payment gateway
- when you interact with our customer service team, for example, via telephone calls, letters, face-to-face meetings and emails;
- when you use some of our services, websites, including establishing any online accounts with us;
- when you request that we contact you, be included in an email or other mailing list;
- when you respond to our promotions, initiatives or to any request for additional Personal Data;
- when you are contacted by, and respond to, our marketing representatives and customer service team;
- when we receive references from business partners and third parties, for example, where you have been referred by them; and/or
- when you submit your Personal Data to us for any other reasons.
When you browse our website, you generally do so anonymously but please see the paragraph below on cookies.
If you provide us with any Personal Data relating to a third party (e.g. information of your spouse, children, parents, and/or employees), by submitting such information to us, you represent to us that you have obtained the consent of the third party to provide us with their Personal Data for the respective purposes.
You should ensure that all Personal Data submitted to us is complete, accurate, true and correct. Failure on your part to do so may result in our inability to provide you with the products and services you have requested.
Purposes for the Collection, Use and Disclosure of Personal Data
Omnilytics collects, may use and disclose your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- responding to your queries and requests;
- managing the administrative and business operations of Omnilytics and complying with internal policies and procedures;
- facilitating business asset transactions (which may extend to any mergers, acquisitions or asset sales) involving Omnilytics or any of its related corporations;
- matching any Personal Data held which relates to you for any of the purposes listed herein;
- resolving complaints and handling requests and enquiries;
- preventing, detecting and investigating crime and analyzing and managing commercial risks;
- providing media announcements and responses;
- monitoring or recording phone calls and customer-facing interactions for quality assurance, employee training and performance evaluation and identity verification purposes;
- organising promotional events;
- legal purposes (including but not limited to obtaining legal advice and dispute resolution);
- conducting investigations relating to disputes, billing or fraud;
- meeting or complying with any applicable rules, laws, regulations, codes of practice or guidelines issued by any legal or regulatory bodies which are binding on Omnilytics (including but not limited to responding to regulatory complaints, disclosing to regulatory bodies and conducting audit checks, due diligence and investigations); and
- purposes which are reasonably related to the aforesaid.
Where permitted under the Act:
Omnilytics may also collect, use and disclose your Personal Data for the following “Additional Purposes”:
- analytics and tracking,
- conducting market research and surveys to enable us to understand and determine customer location, preferences and demographics to develop special offers and marketing programmes in relation to Omnilytics’s products and services, and to improve our service delivery and your customer experience at our touchpoints;
- providing additional products, services and benefits to you, including promotions, loyalty and reward programmes from Omnilytics;
- matching Personal Data with other data collected for other purposes and from other sources (including third parties) in connection with the provision, marketing or offering of products and services by Omnilytics;
- leads generation and management for marketing Omnilytics’s products and services;
- communicating to you advertisements involving details of our products and services, special offers and rewards, either to our customers generally, or which we have identified may be of interest to you (including but not limited to upselling, cross selling and online marketing);
- organising promotional events and corporate social responsibility projects; and
- purposes which are reasonably related to the aforesaid.
In addition, where permitted under the Act and subject to the provisions of any applicable law, your Personal Data may be disclosed, for Omnilytics’s Additional Purposes, to the vendors or other third party service providers in connection with promotions and services offered by Omnilytics.
- Omnilytics may also collect, use and disclose your Personal Data for the following “Preferred Partners Additional Purposes”:
In addition, where permitted under the Act and subject to the provisions of any applicable law, your Personal Data may be disclosed, for Preferred Partners’ Additional Purposes, to the vendors or other third party service providers in connection with promotions and services offered by Omnilytics’s preferred partners.
If you give us credit card information, we use it solely to check your financial qualifications and to collect payment from you. We use a third-party service provider to manage credit card processing. This service provider is not permitted to store, retain, or use information you provide except for the sole purpose of credit card processing on our behalf.
If you have provided your telephone numbers, Omnilytics may contact you using such telephone numbers (including via voice calls, sms, fax or other means) with information about our products and services.
In relation to particular products and services or in your interactions with us, we may also have specifically notified you of other purposes for which we collect, use or disclose your Personal Data. If so, we will collect, use and disclose your Personal Data for these additional purposes as well, unless we have specifically notified you otherwise.
When you purchase or subscribe for any products or services on Omnilytics’ website, we may send you promotional/marketing materials or updates pertaining to the system and/or platform via email.
Should you wish to withdraw your consent for us to send you sales, marketing or promotional information via a specific mode, please inform us as follows:
- to withdraw consent from receiving SMS promotions: please unsubscribe by following the steps provided in the promotional SMS;
- to withdraw consent from promotional emails: please click on the Unsubscribe link in the promotional emails.
Please be aware that once we receive confirmation that you wish to withdraw your consent for marketing or promotional materials/communication, it may take up to thirty (30) days for your withdrawal to be reflected in our systems. Therefore, you may still receive marketing or promotional materials / communication during this period of time. Please note that even if you withdraw your consent for the receipt of marketing or promotional materials through a specific mode, we may still contact you for other purposes in relation to the products and services that you have purchased or subscribed to with Omnilytics.
Disclosure of Personal Data
Omnilytics will take reasonable steps to protect your Personal Data against unauthorised disclosure. Subject to the provisions of any applicable law, your Personal Data may be disclosed, for the purposes listed above (where applicable), to the following:
- Omnilytics’ related corporations and employees to provide content, products and services to you, address your questions and requests in relation to your customer accounts, subscription and billing or order arrangements with us as well as our products and services, to activate, deactivate, install, maintain and operate our systems and/or services;
Security of your Personal Data
We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. We secure the Personal Data you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. All Personal Data is protected using appropriate physical, technical and organisational measures.
Retention of Personal Data
- enabling certain features and functions on our websites, eg. remembering your user-id, browsing and other service preferences;
- building up a profile of how you and other users use the website;
- improving the efficiency of our website;
- administering services to you and to advertisers; and
- establishing usage statistics.
Most internet browsers and application settings provide you the option of turning off the processing of cookies (please see the “help” section of your browser or mobile device, as applicable), but this may result in the loss of functionality, restrict your use of the website and/or delay or affect the way in which it operates.
Advertisements on the Omnilytics website may be provided by third party advertisers and their agencies. These may generate cookies to track how many people have seen a particular advertisement (or use the services of third parties to do this), and to track how many people have seen it more than once. Omnilytics does not control these third parties and their cookie policies and if you have questions about their cookie policies, please contact Omnilytics and we will try our best to assist by providing you information about these third party advertising agencies.
Omnilytics is not responsible for the Personal Data policies (including Personal Data protection and cookies), content or security of any third party websites linked to the Omnilytics website.
Omnilytics uses features of Google Analytics, please see this link http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/ for how your data is collected and https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout for how to opt-out of any Google Analytics tracking.
As part of the above, Omnilytics may use Google Analytics features based on Display Advertising, including but not restricted to the following: Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, DoubleClick Campaign Manager Integration, and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. Using the Google Ads Settings (https://www.google.com/settings/ads), you can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads.
Omnilytics also uses Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online; third-party vendors, including Google, may show Omnilytics ads on sites across the Internet. Omnilytics and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on visitors’ past visits to Omnilytics, as well as report how ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to Omnilytics.
Access and Correction
Subject to any exceptions under applicable laws, you may at any time hereafter request for access to, or for correction or rectification of your Personal Data or limit the processing of your Personal Data by contacting our Data Privacy Officer by email at email@example.com
We will use reasonable efforts to comply with your request to access or correct your Personal Data, subject to due verification and further communication with you.
Please note that we may have to withhold access to your Personal Data in certain situations, for example when we are unable to confirm your identity or where information requested for is of a confidential commercial nature or in the event we receive repeated requests for the same information. Nevertheless, we will notify you of the reasons for not being able to accede to your request.