Day 1: Effective in-season management strategies
According to the small business report (2015), “46% of businesses fail to implement inventory tracking or rely solely on a manual process”.
For the first edition of the Fashion Merchandising: effective in-season management strategies video course, we dive into the importance of implementing a complete retail business process and why this concept is key to achieving long-term growth.
Meet the speakers
Presented by Elaine Low and Aniq Wafi, we boiled down 40+ years of merchandising knowledge from global brands such as Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Topshop and more into a simple easy-to-follow 5 day series on in-season management strategies.
What you will learn from the webinar:
- Understand what a complete retail business process is
- How does the complete retail business influence your business structure
- The consequences of not implementing a complete retail business process
What is a complete retail business process?
It is a series of steps required to create, produce, sell and replenish a product.
What are the consequences to a lack of systematic approach?
Here’s what to expect from the entire course in the upcoming days:
- Fundamentals of merchandising
- Why trade reporting is important
- What makes a comprehensive trade report
- Understanding the WSSI reporting tool
- How to do an effective competitor analysis
Stay tuned to your inbox for the rest of the course.