How to Use 11.11 to Prep for 12.12 and 2021
In the span of just one year, the Covid-19 pandemic has changed the retail landscape in unprecedented ways. With less spending power amid recessions, consumers reacted conservatively with their purchases, seeking the most value out of each transaction. Shopping patterns have changed in response to this shift in priorities and are one of the most puzzling questions retailers are seeking answers to.
Omnilytics recently joined the leading e-commerce retailer in Southeast Asia, Lazada, in its Lunch & Learn session for sellers to answer this burning question.
The session was hosted by Lazada Singapore’s Head Of Seller Engagement, Chua Weilun, with Omnilytics CEO Kendrick Wong providing data insights into the 11.11 sale and how retailers can use findings from the event to plan for 12.12 and 2021. Discover how to:
- Validate trends from 11.11 using data
- Build the right assortment for 12.12 and beyond
- Identify the right price and discount depth
- Plan effective promotions
- The Digital Resilience Bonus (DRB) payout worth $5000 and how to check for eligibility