Live Webinar | Merchandising: Decoding Excess Stock with Market Insights featuring Giulio Xiloyannis, CCO of ZALORA Group
We’re now in times of great uncertainty, where consumer demand is slowing and the only predictable circumstance is continued volatility. With limited avenues to clear stocks and a complete shift in seasonality, the fashion industry is currently sitting on a mountain of inventory.
Omnilytics helps brands and retailers devise a strategy moving forward.
A Deep-dive into Retailers and Brands’ Most Pressing Concerns:
- Understanding the ‘new normal’ on how to forecast sales, now that internal sales data is no longer indicative of future performances
- Identifying flaws in key backend processes that go undetected, but create huge disturbances during a crisis.
- Tackling online market saturation as the number of competitors increase and consumer buying power declines.
- Developing digital consumer-facing strategies to build a robust digital presence and overtake competitors.
- Shifting the paradigm in the approach to discounts and markdown methodologies – why analysing product movement instead of category performance is crucial.