Omnilytics’ Fashion Merchandising Masterclass
Created by industry professionals with a combined 40+ years in the fashion industry, our Fashion Merchandising Masterclass breaks down industry best practices and offers key insights to help you translate data insights into action.
Elaine is an industry professional with 15+ years of retail expertise in merchandising, who previously worked under Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Versace, Gap and Banana Republic.
She, along with Aniq Wafi, who worked with Self-Portrait and Saint Laurent, will be taking you through this masterclass.
#1 Introduction Video
In this introduction video, we’re going to take a look at the common pain points faced by retailers and uncover actionable steps to take to overcome it.
#2 Understanding the retail business process
Now, let’s go to the next step of your merchandising journey: understanding the complete retail business process.
Here’s what to expect:
- What is the purpose of a complete business process?
- The complete process of merchandising
- The difference between pre-season planning and in-season management
- What are the roles of a merchandiser?
#3 The structure of a trade report
For the third segment of your video course, learn why trade reporting is crucial in every structured retail business.
- The importance of trade reporting
- The best practices for trade reporting
- How to carry out WSSI, every merchandiser’s most comprehensive trade reporting tool
#4 How to Conduct Effective Competitor Analysis
What you will learn:
- Why is monitoring competition crucial?
- The main components of competitor analysis
- Conducting competitor analysis with a micro and macro view
#5 Recap of Effective In-Season Management Strategies
Get a recap off:
- The 5 complete steps of a retail business process
- The key components of trade reporting
- How to carry out competitor analysis effectively