Taxonomy: How to Use it to Improve Merchandising?
Ruth Morton addresses the challenges currently faced by merchandising taxonomy and provides solutions on how to build better assortments through digital and visual taxonomy analysis.
- Building better product assortments using Taxonomy
- Deriving more detailed insights on which products sell better due to specific attributes (e.g. neckline, sleeve type, back design, colour, pattern)
- Future trend forecasting using Taxonomy
- Benchmarking against competitors more accurately
- Determining price points more optimally
Ruth Morton, Former Fashion Buyer of Mothercare
This webinar is part of our Omnilytics Fashion Summit 2021 with other guest speakers and more. Click here to access the full library.